Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Gorgeous branding in Colyton

I may be a dairyfarmers daughter, but I am not the hugest fan of milk. I know ... its weird. But I could not help myself buying two bottles of milk from a new business that's opened in my home village, Colyton, New Zealand. 


Arran farms sells A2 milk pretty much straight from the cow. You cannot get any fresher than that. 

The branding is brilliant. I love it. I am a sucker for fabulous packaging and these little gems are awesome! You buy the bottles from a vending machine and then you fill them yourself with fresh creamy A2 milk. Imagine that on you weetbix in the morning. 

Maybe I should just man up and get on board the milk train. If you are ever in the best part of NZ (Taonui Road, Colyton) I highly recommend you drop in. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment